Mango & Passionfruit Brulee
Today I will show you how to make a low fat dessert mango and passion fruit brulee, It is a much healthier version of a creme brulee. This is super Exotic, Creamy, Tangy mango and passion fruit brulee! A sumptuous dessert with the added delight of mouth-watering passion fruit. It is so quick and easy to make, takes about 10 min in total and serves 4 people.
- 4 tbsp sugar (to caramelise at the end)
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams low fat crème fresh or sour cream
- 300 grams low fat yogurt (any yogurt you like)
- 2 passion fruits
- 1 medium mango
- Peel and Cut mango in half. Cut one half of mango into small pieces and then fill the pots.
- Mix yogurt, crème fresh and icing sugar. Add vanilla extract and cut passion fruit in half and add the seeds into the mixture. Mix it all together.
- Layer the mixture into 4 pots.
- Decorate the pots with remaining mango.
- Sprinkle some sugar on each pot and place into grill for about 3-5 min. If you want sugar to get really brown, add more sugar to each pot and let it grill for longer or use a blow torch.
- Take out of the grill and chill for about 30 min.
- Serve and enjoy!