Who needs takeaways when you can make this low-fat lemon chicken in half an hour? This lemon chicken recipe is quick, easy and delicious. This is a good protein-rich meal, throw in some greens to add some colour and your dinner is sorted.
- half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt & pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- Preheat your over to 180 C or 350 F.
- Cut your chicken breast in half.
- In a small bowl crush or mince your garlic, ginger, add lemon juice and spices. Mix well.
- In a baking dish, place foil and your chicken. Rub in the garlic lemon mixture.
- Add fresh parsley on top and place chicken into the oven for 25-35 min.
- Serve with spinach & tomato or any other green vegetables