How To Make Pelmeni Dough
The best Russian Pelmeni Dough. Its so elastic, easy to work with and just works every time I make it. It has been requested a lot, so I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 large egg
- 100 ml water
- 100 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400-500 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add flour into your stand mixer.
- Whisk together eggs, water, milk, oil and salt in glass or a jug.
- Combine your wet mixture with dry and keep adding in small amounts until your dough comes together. Knead the dough in your mixer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add flour to your flat surface, and then knead the dough by hand for another 3 minutes.
- Cover the dough with cling film and place in the fridge and let rest for at least 30 minutes.