Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
This honey glazed salmon recipe is healthy and makes for a great main dish. The easiest, most flavourful salmon you will ever make. And that browned soya ginger honey sauce is to die for. Honey glazed salmon is a delicious, easy fish recipe combining the sweetness of honey with the saltiness of soya sauce. This recipe is simple to make, yet impressive. The glaze gives the fish a sweet taste that my family goes nuts for.
- 1 fillet of salmon
- 1/4 ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp water
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 4-5 pieves broccoli
- 4-5 pieces asparagus
- 1 carrot
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- Chop finely your garlic and ginger.
- Add soya, honey and water into the pan.
- Add honey and ginger and cook for 10 min.
- In a new pan, add 1 cup/ 250 ml of water and add your vegetables. Season and cook for 10 min.
- Place foil onto your baking dish, add your salmon and pour over the glaze.
- Cook salmon for 7-10 min, longer if you like it well done.
- Serve your salmon and glaze over the vegetables. Enjoy!