Honey Glazed Orange Chicken
This is a lovely sweet-and-sticky meal without the guilt the whole family will enjoy. I love the sweet flavour from honey and zesty orange, chicken is soft and has a lot of sweet and sour flavours. Easy, quick and delicious meal! If you are cooking with rice/quinoa or another side that takes awhile to cook, prepare that first.
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 orange
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pinch pepper
- quinoa and salad, rice & broccoli
- Dice your chicken and squeeze the juice from your orange.
- Place orange juice in a pan, add soya sauce and sesame oil, followed by honey.
- Add minced garlic, mix well and cook for few minutes.
- Add your chicken and cook your quinoa separately.
- Cook and stir until the sauce reduces to a sticky glaze and the chicken is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with couscous , salad and pour the glaze all over the chicken.