Healthy Broccoli Soup
This simple soup is on the table in under 30 minutes. This amazing homemade broccoli soup that use up every bit of green goodness. This recipe is thick and flavourful. It is simple, delicious and quick to make. A smooth blended vegetable soup that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a dinner party starter.
- 50 g leek
- 50 g celery
- g carrot
- 50 g onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Half head of broccoli
- Vegetable stock
- 500 ml water
- 1 tbsp pine nuts ( optional)
- Cut all your vegetables roughly.
- Fry your celery, leek, onion, carrot and garlic for 5 min on low heat.
- Add your broccoli and water with stock. Cook for 10-15 min on low heat.
- Blend the soup until smooth and serve with pine nuts on top. Enjoy!