Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake
This Russian Dessert Cheesecake pie is a quicker, easier version of full-blown cheesecake, but it’s certainly no less delicious and much healthier for you. If you love blueberries and you love cheesecake, I can’t think of a good reason for you to not make this blueberry cheesecake pie. Do it! I love cheesecake and wanted to try something healthier with all of the blueberry I had in my fridge and realised. You will cut calories and fat by half using lower fat cottage cheese. It tastes so good and you'll never know its made from cottage cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 250 g low fat cottage cheese
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix your eggs, sugar, cinnamon, cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add blueberries and mix well.
- Add cooking spray to your baking dish so it doesn't stick and place the cottage cheese mixture inside.
- Bake the blueberry cheesecake for 45-50 min until done.
- Enjoy with tea or coffee.