Grilled Peach & Spinach Salad
It’s a refreshing summer salad. The dressing used is packed with all sorts of ingredients that just come alive when you eat it. The combo with sweetness of peach and crunchy walnuts, freshness of spinach is amazing and delicious. Grilling the fruit caramelizes the natural sugars. I love searching through my pantry and fridge for a bunch of fun ingredients and turning it into a delicious creation. I Enjoy the warmed peaches and spinach combination. I like the part that salads are simple enough to put together for a light weeknight meal, and really fancy enough to serve as a starter at your night or summer party’s.
- 8 walnuts
- 2 ripe peaches
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tbsp low fat sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut your peached into disks and place them on a baking rack with foil and place under the grill for 5-10 min until they caramels.
- Make your dressing by mixing buttermilk with sour cream and seasoning.
- Prep your other vegetables, serve on a bed of spinach. Drizzle the dressing all over the salad.