Egg Bake Recipe With Spinach & Tomato
This is a super easy and quick egg bake recipe. A rustic dish with a delicious combination of flavours and just few ingredients. Golden baked eggs are given a flavour boost with the addition of fresh spinach, bell peppers and tomato. A flavorful breakfast or brunch dish sure to impress anyone in attendance.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tomato
- Half red and yellow bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- In a large bowl place your eggs, milk and whisk. Season well.
- Cut your tomato and bell peppers into bite size pieces.
- Place all your vegetables with spinach into your egg mixture, mix well.
- Use any baking dish, spray with cooking spray or oil, add your egg mixture and bake for 15-20 min. Enjoy!