Egg Bake Recipe (with Mushrooms & Spinach)
This is a super easy and quick egg bake recipe with mushrooms and spinach. A rustic dish with a delicious combination of flavours and just few ingredients. Golden baked eggs are given a flavour boost with the addition of fresh spinach and mushrooms. A flavorful breakfast or brunch dish sure to impress anyone in attendance.
- 1 large portobello mushroom
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- Spray your ramekins or baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Cut your mushrooms into bite size pieces.
- Place your spinach into your ramekins, then add mushrooms, season well.
- Add your egg into each ramekin and bake for 5-10 min. Enjoy!