Easy Chocolate Pancake
Everyone loves pancakes but chocolate pancakes are a heaven! These chocolate pancakes are perfect to indulge in on a special Saturday or Sunday morning. Team them with icing sugar, berries or whatever you like and enjoy these for breakfast or brunch! Here’s my Chocolate Pancakes Recipe. If you are a chocolate lover, you might as well start the day of right. Right?
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil or melted butter
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup flour
- pinch salt
- Add milk, eggs, sugar and salt into a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add your flour and cocoa powder and mix well until mixture is nice and smooth. Add oil or melted butter ( optional)
- Add butter, oil or cooking spray into your pan, cook one pancake at a time for few minutes on each side.
- Add icing sugar, raspberries sand melted chocolate over the hot pancakes and enjoy!