Double Chocolate & Oreo Cheesecake Mirror Glaze
This recipe for No Bake Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake makes a decadent, tempting chocolate cheesecake that’s loaded with Oreo goodness! This Double chocolate & Oreo cheesecake will blow your mind. Its so delicate and mouth watering.
- 10-12 Oreo cookies
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 150 g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 150 g glucose syrup
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 75 g Water
- 10 g gelatin
- 75 g Water for gelatine
- 100 g condensed milk
- 150 g white chocolate
- White and Black food colouring
- 1 tsp titanium dioxide
- Crush your Oreo cookies by hand or in a food processor. Add in 3 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles a wet sand. Add it to the bottom of a spring form pan and pack it down gently. I used 5-6 cake tin.
- Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place. Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it.
- Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in the icing sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it's well combined and creamy. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together for few minutes. Separate the cream cheese mixture into two bowls and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate and add into one bowl with cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan. Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with Oreo cookies. Then add your chocolate cheesecake mixture and smooth it over.
- Place it in the freezer overnight or at least 6-8 hours.
- Prepare your mirror glaze. I used two colours, white and black. Feel free to use your imagination. Pour the glaze over the cold cheesecake and leave in a fridge for at least 1 hour to defrost.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo cheesecake.