Cucumber and Tomato Salad
This is a really Healthy Salad recipe - cucumber and tomato salad. Crispy cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, and creamy dill dressing add spark to this simple summer salad. Classic and nothing fancy, but a great summertime salad. It’s so simple to make, its ridiculous! It takes just a few minutes to prepare and pairs really well with mashed potatoes. Great for lunch on the fly. Enjoy this flavorful vegetable salad – it is also a perfect side dish.
- 1-2 tbsp low fat sour cream/ creme fresh/ natural low fat yogurt
- salt & pepper
- Cut your cucumber into thin disks.
- Cut your tomatoes into disks or wedges.
- Chop your dill very finely.
- Place your sour cream in a bowl, add dill, salt & pepper and mix well.
- Add the sour cream dressing onto your cucumber and tomatos and mix well.
- Serve on its own, with chicken, fish, meat or potato.