Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips
Crisp, crunchy chicken strips that are sure to be a hit for everyone in the family. So quick, simple and easy – perfect for those busy weeknights! Chicken strips are dipped in egg and a seasoned coconut coating then baked until brown and crisp for appetisers or dinner with salad. These chicken tenders/strips are very crispy, crunchy with a tropical flavour.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut cooking spray
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 C or 400 F.
- Crack your egg into one bowl.
- Mix all your dry ingredients into second bowl.
- Cut your chicken breast into strips.
- Dip your chicken into the egg first and then into the breadcrumb coconut mixture and place on a baking tray. Repeat with all the chicken.
- When its all done, spray your chicken with low calorie cooking spray.
- Cook them for 12-14 min until golden.