This no bake Russian Dessert is not only mouthwatering but very quick and easy to make. These chocolate potatoes are super delicious and is something every kid will remember eating from Soviet Union times. It goes so well with tea or coffee and you can make these with your kids, as they love to get involved. I hope you enjoy these!
- 300 g biscuits
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder + extra for dusting
- Few walnuts
- 1-2 tbsp liqueur or rum
- Crush your biscuits into a nice fine crumb, or use food processor.
- Add your butter, condensed milk and beat your mixture until white and creamy.
- Add rum and cocoa powder and mix again.
- Add crushed biscuits and mix very well until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Wet your hands a little bit and take about 1-2 tbsp of mixture and form little chocolate potatoes. Add cocoa powder on top of and place into the fridge to set .
- Add few walnuts on top and enjoy!