Chocolate Nutella and Banana Crepes
A way to eat chocolate for breakfast without feeling guilty. THIS gooey crepe is great for children and adults alike. I love these Nutella Pancakes with banana inside, such a quick and easy recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil or melted butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 280 g flour
- pinch salt
- Add milk, eggs, sugar and salt into a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add your flour and cocoa powder and mix well until mixture is nice and smooth. Add oil or melted butter ( optional)
- Add butter, oil or cooking spray into your pan, cook one pancake at a time for few minutes on each side.
- Add Nutella, sliced banana and roll the pancakes!!