Chocolate Covered Strawberries
There are all sorts of occasions that call for chocolate-covered strawberries: Valentine's Day, weddings, baby showers, champagne brunches, Friday nights at home and Wednesday afternoons alone. Sweet, fresh fruit covered in a creamy blanket of rich chocolate, they're the finest of desserts.
- 2 cup strawberries
- 100 g white, milk and dark chocolate
- candy sprinkles
- 3 zip lock plastic bags
- chopped nuts
- foam board
- Wash and clean your strawberries and pat them dry completely so they are not wet.
- Place toothpick into each strawberry right in the middle to the core. This will make it easier to dip them and move them around.
- Melt your chocolate in 3 separate bowls in a microwave for 30 sec, then 30 sec again. Do not overcook your chocolate.
- Dip your strawberries into dark, white and milk chocolate and then use different techniques i show you in the video. Feel free to use your imagination and play around with different designs. Decorate with candy if you like.
- Place strawberries into the fridge or freezer so they are set completely.
- Enjoy strawberries, wrap them into a gift box, or place them into a cupcake holder and give them as a gift! Enjoy!