Chocolate Cottage Cheese Pancake
Delicious thin chocolate crepes or pancakes filled with creamy cottage cheese filling and fresh raspberries. This recipe is really easy, quick and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert. I bet many of you have never tasted cottage cheese pancakes (or you can call them cottage cheese patties, or Syrniki). These ones are very popular in my country and I love having them for breakfast. Your mouths are already watering over the endless topping options. If you're looking for new ideas, then how about trying this chocolate version that's stuffed with a creamy cottage cheese filling? I like these pancakes because they’re easy and the cottage cheese makes them really filling.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil or melted butter
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup flour
- pinch salt
- 1 cup cottage cheese, ricotta, farmers, or quark cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 of lemon juice and zest
- 2 tbsp sour cream or natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp soft room temperature butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Prepare your chocolate pancakes!
- In a bowl combine your soft butter, cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and sour cream. Add lemon juice and zest and mix very well.
- Add cottage cheese about 1-2 tbsp of mixture, add raspberries and roll.
- Place all the pancakes into the fridge to set for 30 min. Then serve them for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy!