Baked Sweet Potato & Honey Turkey
In this recipe I will show you how to roast sweet potatoes and enjoy them with honey mustard turkey breast. Such a healthy and delicious dinner. Sweet potatoes, carrots and turkey burst with intense flavor when roasted with honey and mustard. Super easy and very healthy, full of flavour dinner.
- 1 turkey breast
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 C OR 350 F.
- Peel your carrots and sweet potato.
- Cut your carrots, sweet potato into cubes of similar size.
- Place your vegetables onto a baking dish, season well with salt, pepper and thyme, add some olive oil or cooking spray. Bake them for 40 min.
- In a different bowl add your mustard and honey and mix well.
- Cover the turkey in the sauce and place in the fridge.
- Place your turkey into the oven with potatoes 20 min into the cooking, so both come out ready at the same time. Serve and enjoy!