Baked Orange Salmon Salad
This refreshing salad makes a great entree or light lunch. I love the combination of orange and salmon. This quick-to-prepare dish of Salmon, paired perfectly with an orange and green salad, makes for a delicious and healthy family meal. This is a great light summer salad, that doesnt take long but taste absolutely delicious.
- 1 green onions
- 4 leaves Romaine salad
- 1 fillet of salmon
- 1 orange
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Mince your garlic and ginger finely.
- Cut your green onions, segment your oranges and squeeze all the orange juice.
- Cut your salmon into 3-4 pieces.
- Add your ginger and garlic into orange juice, and place your salmon and green onion and let it sit in a fridge for 30 min.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C / 350 F . Bake your salmon for 10-15 min.
- Decorate your salad, with oranges and add your salmon and green onion. Season well.