Baked Cod Fillet In Tomato Sauce
This delicate white baked fish in a gorgeous in tomato sauce is really simple and mega tasty. The tomato sauce is enough for 2 fillets of cod. Ready in 30 minutes and low fat, this fish dish is great for a Monday night when you'd rather be on the sofa than in the kitchen. This baked cod in tomato sauce is also very healthy and so simple, you can add brown rice to make it more filling.
- Half red pepper
- 1 carrot
- Fresh Basil
- 1 cloves garlic
- Half an onion
- 1/2 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 Fillets of Cod
- Salt & Pepper
- Green beans or asparagus
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- Add all your vegetables into the food processor and blend until nice and smooth. If you dont have a food processor just chopp everything nice and fine.
- Cook your tomato sauce for 10 min on medium heat ( this is optional)
- Place green beans or asparagus on the foil paper, add your tomato sauce, then add your cod fillets, add more tomato sauce on top and bake for 25 -30 min.
- Enjoy with slice of lemon!