Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Pears
. This is a one baking dish meal and it takes minutes to put together and once you stick it in the oven– voila! It will be done and delicious. Pears caramelise and become sweet and chicken has a beautiful aroma from the garlic and mustard makes it soft.
- 6 Chicken drumsticks
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 tbsp mustard
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- Cut your fruit and vegetables.
- In a large bowl, add your mustard, minced garlic and your chicken legs. Rub the mixture into the drumsticks to make sure its all even.
- Take a baking dish, add all your vegetables and fruit, place chicken on top, spray with some cooking oil and season.
- Bake them for 30-35 min and enjoy!!