Avocado Chicken Salad
A satisfying summer salad that's super healthy - great for a busy work night lunch or dinner. This chicken avocado salad is full of flavour with less fat. Chicken salad is always a summer time favorite. It is easy to make, can be prepared in advance, and is used in a variety of ways. This recipe is very versatile and you can play around with different flavors.
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 small radishes
- half yellow bell pepper
- 1 handful spinach
- half avocado
- 1 peach
- 6 almonds
- chicken breast
- salt & pepper, bay leaf, garlic powder
- Add 1 cup of water into a small pan with bay leaf. Then add you chicken. Cook for 15-20 min.
- Cut all your vegetables and peach.
- Place spinach into a pan and cook until it wilts down, then place some almonds, season well.
- Place your spinach first, then your chicken and all the vegetables. Enjoy!