A super-green and super-tasty vegetable soup with a few simple ingredients. Make the most of your green vegetables with this simple yet delicious soup. Velvety asparagus soup, lovely green colour and so easy and quick to make.
- 50 g celery
- 50 g leeks
- 50 g carrot
- 50 g onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 125 g green peas
- 5 asparagus spears
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Cut all your vegetables roughly.
- Fry your celery, leek, onion, carrot and garlic for 5 min on low heat.
- Add your asparagus and peas and water with stock.
- Cook for 10-15 min on low heat.
- Blend the soup until smooth and serve. Enjoy!