Ajika Spiced Chicken
Today I want to share with you the most amazing recipe ever! This is roast ajika spiced chicken. It is so good, juicy and full of flavour. I absolutely love it. This succulent roast chicken is a must holiday dish. Whether you’re hosting a small dinner party or cooking for the whole extended family, a roast chicken is one of the easiest dishes to make. That said, while many people learned to cook their chicken with onions and vegetables in a roasting pan, I like to surprise guests by adding something unique—and it always gets compliments.
- Vegetables (use any vegetables you like)
- 2 tbsp Ajika spice and herb paste (mild or hot)
- 2 kg chicken (whole, thighs, drumsticks or wings)
- 1 tsp green or red alike
- Sour cream
- Fresh Dill
- In a large bowl, place your chicken and then add ajika spice. Rub the chicken nice and well around all sides with your hands, almost like massaging the chicken.
- You don’t need to add anymore spices here, that is the beauty of this ajika. I am using mediteranian vegetables as a base, place them onto a roasting tray with chicken.
- Roast your chicken for 40-45 min at 180 C / 350 F. In the meantime make your salad. Chop tomatoes, cucumbers and dill and add into a large bowl.
- Then add spicy or mild ajika into the sour cream and mix well. Then mix with the vegetables and salad is done.
- Serve chicken with vegetables and salad and enjoy! Super easy, quick and delicious meal.