peanut butter, coconut & baobab granola
Homemade granola is often a lot cheaper and healthier than the shop bought stuff. We love this combination of peanut butter and coconut to create a filling breakfast filled with fibre and good fats, along with some antioxidant packed baobab.
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Baobab powder
- 2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Coconut chips
- 1/3 cup Goji berries
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all the liquid ingredients to a saucepan and melt together over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl.
- Pour the melted liquid ingredients over the other ingredients and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Spread the granola evenly over the prepared baking tray and bake for approx. 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to prevent burning.