Buckwheat pancakes with caramelized pears and lime sauce ! Easy, healthy and gluten free.
- 1 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 medium egg
- 2 piece pears
- 1 piece lime
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- In one bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly, add yogurt and milk.
- Mix the liquid and the powder mix together.
- If you have high quality non stick pan, you can make the pancakes without oil, otherwise use a bit of oil (rapeseed, sunflower, nut oil, ..)
- Heat the pan and then pour the dough and make little pancakes
- In a pot, cook the lime juice and sugar.
- After a while, add the pears and cook until they're warm and soft.
- Decorate the pancakes with another table spoon of yogurt, with blackberries and the lime sauce with pears :)