Vanilla Chia Pudding with Berries
Makes 2 x jars To Serve: Once set, grab two jars and spoon some pudding into each. Top with a layer of berries (or mango and lime juice). Repeat layering chia pudding and fruit until the jars are full. Top with a little more fruit, toasted nuts and/or coconut (I love slivered almonds), fresh mint leaves and/or some grated lime zest. Great to make ahead of time and keep as an easy summer breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Frozen berries (I love to layer raspberries and blackberries) and toasted almonds
- Sliced mango topped with freshly squeezed lime juice, lime zest, and desiccated coconut
- Mix chia, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sweetener in a medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- Let mixture sit for a few minutes, and then stir again.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight)