What is there to say about guacamole, really? I think this tasty avocado based concoction speaks for itself, loudly and deliciously. There are few things as enjoyable as a perfectly ripe avocado, and the fact that they provide a wealth of health benefits is just the icing on the cake (or to be more apt, the chili slices on the guacamole!). Makes a medium sized bowl.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 fresh limes
- 1/2 - 1 whole red chili
- 1 small handful of coriander leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- A few slices of fresh chili
- A sprig of coriander
- Using a fork, smoosh the avocado in a bowl until it is the desired consistency (I like to leave it a little chunky!)
- Add all remaining ingredients (salt and pepper to taste), and gently mix to combine.