PARCHMENT ROASTED EGYPTIAN SPICED BRONZINI
If you are looking for a new and exciting way to complete the final step, how about parchment roasted Egyptian spiced Bronzini?
- Egyptian Spices
- 1-2 lb whole bronzini, (total 2lb)
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup red onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Pat bronzini dry. With a large knife, make two slits on each side of the fish. Salt & pepper fish inside and out.
- With a food processor, combine 2 cloves garlic, RawSpiceBar’s Egyptian Spices, salt & 3 tbsp olive oil into a paste. Use 3/4 of spice paste to season the bronzini on both sides, pat the spice paste into the fish pushing it into the slits you made earlier. Set the remaining 1/4 of the spice paste aside.
- Stuff each gut cavity with the chopped parsley, 1 clove minced garlic, 1/2 onions, 1/2 lemon & 1/2 tomatoes.
- Arrange couscous next to fish on all sides. Add remaining lemon, red onion & tomatoes on fish around outside of couscous, creating somewhat of a wall. Sprinkle the vegetables with a pinch of salt and the remaining 1/4 of the spice paste.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil. Fold over edges of parchment paper, stapling if necessary, to create an almost airtight seal.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Carefully open and serve with toasted flatbread & hazelnut dukkah and sumac, carrot & almond salad.
buy spices online