Garam Masala Spice Sweet Potato Wedges
Garam masala and roasted sweet potatoes are a match made in food heaven. Salty, spicy and earthy, these baked potato wedges are the easiest way to add North Indian inspired flavor to an easy dish.
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3 pound medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Punjabi Garam Masala Spices
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine RawSpiceBar’s Punjabi Garam Masala spices and sea salt.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1-inch wedges. Toss wedges with oil and spices in a large bowl.
- Transfer coated potatoes to roasting pan and roast in middle of oven, about 25 minutes. Turn over wedges and continue roasting until tender and turned slightly golden, about 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.