Blackened Cajun Chicken
Treat yourself with this very tasty Blackened Cajun Chicken recipe with RawSpiceBar’s Cajun seasoning. Pair it with you favorite side dish for a more enjoyable dinner. Full recipe
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Cajun seasoning
- In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients including RawSpiceBar’s Cajun seasoning. Spray both sides of the chicken breasts with cooking spray.
- Then sprinkle the seasoning over both sides of each chicken breast.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts. Cover and cook the chicken breasts for approximately seven to eight minutes on each side.
- After the chicken has finished cooking, remove it from the heat and let it rest for about 5 to 10 minutes.