There’s nothing more traditionally festive than roasted chestnuts. We’ve been in the Pulsin’ kitchen to shake up the traditional recipe by using Macadamias! This is a really easy and delicious way to create a snack full of protein. But don’t just try roasting Macademias, this method works equally well with pumpkin seeds too. Why not try experimenting with roasting lots of different nuts and seeds to create a unique and warming snack!
- 1 bag raw unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 dash Tamari
- 1 dash Clearspring Ume Plum seasoning
- Add a bag of raw unsalted whole macadamia nuts to a large frying pan.
- Gently pan roast until the first signs of browning.
- Add a splash of tamari, or try with Clearspring Ume Plum seasoning for a delicious alternative.
- Stir well and turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately while still warm.