This easy Crunchy breakfast bites recipe has to be in my top favorite snacks/ breakfasts because it is simple to make and every single ball is packed in so much nutrition. They are great to just leave plain if you are just going to snack on them, have them instead of breakfast plus they are kids friendly :). Some of the toppings I used in my bites: almonds, pecans, chia seeds, coconut, berry powders, baobab powder, mooring powder... these are amazing for skin and our whole body.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 organic popped quinoa
- 3 tbsp baobab powder
- pinch himalayan salt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup soft dates
- berry powders
- moringa powder
- dates and pecans blend in your high speed blender.
- add all seeds and baobab powder. mix well until well combined.
- add coconut oil, until sticky.
- roll your balls and dust in superpowders of your choice.