I love watermelon; it's big, juicy, and bright red. Watermelon is just one of those fruits you eat and can only think of happy thoughts. So I has a lot of happy thoughts when I created this watermelon cupcake. Sunshine... Happy faces... Friends. I just love how pretty the cupcakes turned out. And they were delicious too. Don't forget to pat the watermelon dry with the paper towels before adding the whipped cream to help it adhere. Enjoy! NO WATERMELON WAS HARMED DURING THE FILMING, IT WAS ALL EATEN!
- 1 medium watermelon without seeds
- 150 ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp Icing sugar
- Cut your watermelon into the cake shape. Use paper towels and get rid of any moisture. Use a cookie cutter and cut out desired shapes.
- Whip your cream to make it light and fluffy, add vanilla extract and icing sugar.
- Pipe your cream onto your watermelon cupcakes.
- Decorate with berries on top and serve!!!