Easy Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
This chocolate and caramel ice cream recipe requires no ice cream maker. Sweet caramel and rich chocolate – what more could a person need? Super easy to make and you can enjoy this amazing chocolate and caramel ice cream any time of the year. There is nothing on earth that I can compare this to. It’s heavenly.
- 460 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 60 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5-6 tbsp caramel
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl add condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Mix it all through.
- Add double cream and whisk on medium speed until soft peaks form. Do not over mix the mixture.
- Place your chocolate ice cream mixture into any container of your choice. Add your caramel in the middle and then top it up with the remaining chocolate ice cream.
- Wrap in clingfilm and place in the fridge over night or at least for 6 hours.
- Leave the ice cream out for at least 10 min and then serve with fresh fruit :) Enjoy!