cranberry, apple & baobab crumble
A classic dessert, this version combines cranberry, apple and baobab for a fruity and comforting crumble. Better yet, it's much healthier than traditional crumble as it is free from butter and refined sugar.
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 tbsp Sultans
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Non-dairy milk
- 2 medium Apples
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries
- 1/2 tsp Baobab powder
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Boil the cranberries and sliced apple in the almond milk, and just as they begin to pop, add the sultanas, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the gooey mixture into the bottom of a small cooking dish or large ramekin.
- Mix together the oats, maple syrup, coconut oil and pumpkin seeds and layer this on top of the fruit mixture in the ramekin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the topping is golden.